Today’s Wireless Security Challenges – Registration Page
Mobile and IoT are changing how we think about NAC. Attend our round table discussion to learn about how to plan around device identification, policy enforcement and network protection.
Please complete the form below to register for this event:
Our round table discussion will include topics such as;
– How to improve staff mobility, especially with remote workers
– Ensure compliance based on individual network usage
– Create a scalable platform for internal and guest users
– How to resolve network access-related problems faster
– Making IT operations more efficient
– Improving user experience
We want you to get as much from the event as possible. So if you have a topic or challenge that you’d like our experts to discuss, let us know and we’ll do our best to include it in the day. You can send all questions over to Emily Barrett
Venue: M Restaurant, 2-3, 60 Threadneedle St, Threadneedle Walk, London EC2R 8HP
Date & Time: Thursday 23rd February at 6:00pm
Our event will be hosted at M Restaurant, Threadneedle St which houses the award-winning M Grill restaurant. Each guest will receive an International steak platter (up to 5 various cuts of steak) with accompanied wine.
If you have any dietary requirements please contact us so we can make sure you’re well catered for.